Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes June 8, 2021 Burning Crusade Classic
- Players can now obtain pets from the Original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition from Landro Longshot in Booty Bay if the license is on their account.
- Prayer of Mending can no longer bounce to targets outside of the priest's group.
- Mage’s Arcane Blast cast time reduction is now effective immediately with subsequent casts.
- Feign Death will no longer drop the Hunter from combat during raid encounters, consistent with the mechanics in the original Burning Crusade. Resetting raid encounters using Feign Death is still possible.
- Felbane Slugs and Hellfire Shot are once again available from ammunition vendors.
- Fixed an issue where the Communal Idol of Life relic was not increasing Druid’s Rejuvenation periodic healing.
- Fixed an issue where the Karazhan Chess Event can fail to give loot upon defeating the encounter.
- Shattrath daily quests that are actively offered by the Consortium are now shareable.
- Fixed an issue where some WoW Classic items were granting stat values of 1 instead of the stats displayed on their tooltips.
- Fixed an issue where WoW Classic items would sometimes drop with unusual stats, or stats that did not exist on those items in the original game.