1. Honor System Revamp
- Current honor totals have been reset.
- Players may display their highest lifetime rank title (accessible from character sheet).
- Honor points earned each day may now be spent as a form of currency.
- Check the PvP tab of your character sheet to see your honor information.
- PvP rewards are no longer unique.
2. Marks of Honor earned from battlegrounds are no longer turned in for reputation or honor. They are now used in addition to honor points in order to purchase rewards.
3. Two New Arenas are now available in three different modes.
- From Patch 2.0.1's Patch Notes
- 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 matches
- Players may queue up at Goblin NPC's in Stormwind, Ironforge, Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Gadgetzan.